About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The plunge

I've done it.

Since leaving college and finding much too much time on my hands, I've become increasingly inspired by blogs. Style, political, even the mommy variety, find their way into my Google Reader. Something about blogging feels vaguely comfortable, like you're keeping up with your 3rd grade best friend.

I'm hoping to make this blog as variable as I feel. From my struggles with work and figuring out what I want to do, to adjusting to living with a boyfriend and puppy, to amateur book and movie reviews, style posts, challenges with budgeting and STUDENT LOANS, and my two-cents on politics in the United States, I want this space to have few parameters.

Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment