Not a weekend, exactly, but it coulda been. A co-worker asked me to take his shift on Sunday if he would take my shift on Tuesday and being that Sunday is a WAY easier shift than Tuesday, I said hell yes. And immediately I began planning my day. Here are the highlights:
1) I woke up ON MY OWN, no alarm clock, no whiny puppy*. Let me just tell you how wonderful it is to wake up without those things.
2) I finished a book I've been working on FOREVER.
3) Ed and I enjoyed a wonderful brunch at a restaurant I've been wanting to try. And it was under $20!
4) I got a haircut. I love haircut day. I feel so pampered and comfortable. Plus, even when its a small change, a hair cut just makes me feel so excited.
Here's the front, just a light dusting off the length:
5) I wore the cutest spring outfit. It was the first really nice day so I was excited to wear a skirt, lighter colored tights, and my leather jacket.
*I should note that the reason I didn't wake to the common noise of Whiny Puppy is because he's sick. For the last 5 days, this is what he's looked like: