About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My first thought upon waking up was, "this can't be right"

I found some good places in Austin to live.  Unfortunately, Ed and I don't think we'll be able to afford to fly us both down to make final decisions before moving, so he's just going to have to trust my instinct (and a few bad photos).  In the meantime, I need to make my last few months here meaningful; I need to find a way to not make my less-than-desirable job get in the way of having a good time.  In that vein, I stumbled upon this on one of my many blogs this morning: "She decided to 'be happy where I am, while I’m here, while working toward being somewhere else in three months.'"  I think the universe is on to something here.

Also: why do I only update on Tuesdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment