About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comfort Eagle

Lately, to distract myself from my Classification Theory readings, I've been thinking about comfort as a concept.  I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with myself of late, though I'm not sure what it means.

For the first time in my life, I really truly genuinely don't care what people think about me.  I want to be thought of as interesting, smart, funny, etc etc because I think of myself that way.  I can just "do me" (as Kanye would say), and hope that I'm coming off as how I want to.  That's not to say I don't sometimes censor myself or act like I'm in a better mood than I am, but thats mostly just for courteousy's sake.  I just like who I am and for the most part, I think that makes the exhausting parts of social interaction mostly emoliated.

And for the visual learners, there's no better way to warm your chilly feet than with a puppy:

No comments:

Post a Comment