About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dullsville

Today I developed a migraine during stage 1 of my day.  On Mondays and Wednesdays I like to break up my day into stages; it makes me feel like I'm in a video game or something.  Stage 1: class or internship; Stage 2: class or internship (whichever the first one wasn't); Stage 3: JCC.  Needless to say, the whole try-to-make-myself-feel-better-by-pretending-I'm-in-Mario only works like 30% of the time.

Anyway, migraine.  It was a light-sensitive one, so between looking at my professor's PowerPoint (which, by the way, THE. WORST. SLIDES. EVER) and doing all my internship work on the computer, by the time I hit Stage 3 I wanted to gouge my brain out.  Do you think these becoming-frequent migraines have to do with 2 cups of coffee a day?  Poor nutrition and exercise? Lack of sleep? The all-consuming panic that I'll never find a library job due to state budget cuts?  I guess we'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment