About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh hey there

Oh hey there blog!  My life is crazy, really.  Here's a screenshot of my normal week:


In case you can't tell, I work Monday and Wednesday night until 10pm and Friday morning at FIVE AM.  Google Calendar can't even fit it all on one screen; like, "sorry, that can't really be your schedule, we at Google Calendar won't allow it."  Oh but its true, Google, it's so so true.

So while my head is spinning with reading and internship and group project (oh the group projects) responsibilities, I've neglected this little ole blog here.  Every second of my day is spent reading, walking to and from school and internship, waiting for the bus, eating, sleeping, and reading.  If you ever think to yourself, "I wonder what Rebecca is doing right now," I'm probably reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment