About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Friday, July 30, 2010

A dash of inspiration: Day One

Hello there.

I've been feeling a bit uninspired, which I blame entirely on not working nor reading and subsequently letting my brain turn to mush.  I do want to stay active here, so I had to go out and find a reason to.  Plus, you know, I like lists and challenges.

I stumbled upon this and thought it was a fun and easy 15-day posting schedule.  So here I go, Day One: Introduce yourself; list your likes and dislikes.

I'm Rebecca!  I'm 23, just moved to Austin to attend library school and live with my boyfriend Ed and our wonder puppy Gus.

I like lists, organizational tools, staying inside to watch movies when it's raining, swimming, fall clothes, dressing for success, reading books that make me feel smug, chai tea lattes, thrift shopping, receiving mail, leisurely bike rides, and hosting parties.

I dislike tardiness, clutter, people who talk in the movie theater, American politics, being inappropriately dressed for a specific ocassion, and the hours of 11-5 in central Texas summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment