About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day two/three

Ack, late already!  And when you read the topic of Day Two: Make a bulleted list of everything you did today, you'll see I had no good excuse.

  • Woke up, read on the patio.
  • Planned the weekly menu with Ed
  • Grocery shopped
  • 30 Rock'ed and Terminator'ed (two TV shows we watch on Instantly Watch) for way longer than we should've
  • Ate dinner with Rachel at Chuys
  • Hung out with Rachel
My days are so exciting!

Ok, on to Day Three: Share your favorite song lyric/quote, and we'll pretend that I was never late!
I have two, really, that are both in the works to becoming tattoos.  "Here I'm allowed everything all of the time" from Radiohead's Idioteque off Kid A.  Next, "Nolite te bastardes carborundorum" which is loosely translated as "Don't let the bastards get you down".  It appears in the latin form in Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale, MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME, and also conveniently appears in one of my favorite songs of all time, "Neopolitan Bridesmaid" by Tarkio.

And there, more information than you needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment