About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Crushes

The directions for Day Six made no sense to me, so I'm skipping it.  It's my blog and I can cheat if I want to.

I have been looking forward to Day Seven: Post pictures of 5 celebrity crushes since this sucker began.

1: Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Just a little scruff, cleans up well, brooding, mysterious, and is rumored to be playing the villain in the next Batman movie.  If I had any idea the squirrelly kid in 3rd Rock would turn into this, I would've watched it much more.

2: Shia LaBeouf.  I know, I know but this magazine cover changed my life.  Drunk driving incidences aside, this is one attractive guy.  I might have a thing for teen TV stars-turned-attractive-20-somethings. 
Also: scruffy guys in suits.


3: Mark Walhberg.  He's talented, he's been in some of my favorite movies, and he doesn't take himself too seriously, which is good for a guy who started his career by dropping his pants on stage.


4: Leonardo DiCaprio.  He's had my heart since he told Rose that he'd never let go, and he's yet to release it.


5: Don Draper.  He's not real, I know.  But what's not to love about him?  I mean besides that he's an alcoholic, womanizer, and addicted to his job.



Suits? I'm noticing a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment