This digression is all to say that today's challenge is to Create a Bucket List. This is something that I've thought about recently, when trying to figure out where I want my life to go and what's important to me. I'm going to try to make goals that are not career-driven because I think people of this culture invest too much of their identity in how they spend their 9-5s. So, before I'm 30,
- I want to write a book. Probably when I get my PhD, but who knows.
- I want to finish the short story I've been working on forever.
- I want to step foot on every continent, including Antarctica.
- I want to hold a conversation in Spanish with a native Spanish speaker.
- I want all of my household's produce and eggs to come from my own backyard.
- I want to see a sunset from each of the 7 Wonders.
- I want to do one thing a year that terrifies me.