About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On not eating enough

There's a blog I follow and the writer's first book is called No One Cares What You Had For Lunch and is about how to start up a successful money-making blog.  This isn't that and in keeping with the challenge,  Day Nine implores me to describe today's food consumption.  I put off writing this because I don't eat enough during the day.  Call it frugality or laziness or being too busy, but my body has learned to subsist off few calories.  Case in point:

1. This morning I ate a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds with skim milk for breakfast.
2. After my morning work out, I had some frozen grapes.
3. Some evil woman brought almost-stale Starbucks cookies for the front desk employees and I ate one, even though they had something like 400 calories and 7 grams of saturated fat.  I mean, come on, free cookies!
4. Upon returning home, I had my leftover nachos from last night's weekly night out to El Arroyo.
5. For dinner, Ed made some tasty spicy chicken patties on whole wheat bun.  I only had half of it but I did have two generous servings of salad with Brianna's "New American" salad dressing.

I hope dessert comes soon in the form of cinnamon sugar toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment