About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Out of whack

Forgive my lack of posting.  This weekend (and the week, for that matter) threw me for a loop.  The weather was cold, and then all the sudden warm again.  I ate more cupcakes than vegetables.  I exercised more on the Wii than at the gym.  I drank more coffee and soda than water.  I did more anything-but-sleeping-and-doing-homework than sleeping or doing homework.  In other words, I'm out of sorts.

Here are some pictures from when the world (and my schedule and the weather) made a little more sense.


Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Top: second hand, from a garage sale
Vest: second hand from Elizabeth
Tights: TJ Maxx
Shoes: unknown, thrifted
Calm look: rest, exercise, water, and completed homework

Additionally, I'm second-guessing myself.  I don't know about this blog here.  Some days I'm discouraged by my lack of followers; I'm bored with the "style blog" thing; I'm concerned I don't have anything else to say. 

In the meantime:

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about it being discouraging doing a style blog. It's silly of me, because my intent is truly just to save memories.... but.... the photos take forever to load and edit... and blah.

    I love your style though and I really hope you don't stop posting!! :) You've got me wanting a cool vest now!

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, update your blog! I am lonely without it!

    ReplyDelete