About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lazy days

I'm loving Spring Break, y'all.  This morning, after returning from my daily workout, I drank an entire pot of coffee and read a book for nearly two straight hours.  Then I took my dog on a walk.  Then I napped.  Then I made myself a club sandwich.
This is not exactly what I wore (I wore this last week, as evidenced by my side bangs) but I'm wearing something very similar!  Even on lazy days, I still have to look cute.
Hey did you know that I'm on Twitter?  I am.  Also, Good Reads, if you're into that sort of thing.

Shirt: gift from my mother
Skirt and belt and shoes: thrifted 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a fun break! Jealous. I love the color of your skirt, I need some berry-colored things asap!

    ReplyDelete