About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Zombie chase

When watching apocylptic movies (and I do frequently), I'm always surprised by how appropriately dressed everyone is.  Comfortable pants, layers on top, shoes conducive to running.  Often at the end of the day I think to myself "good thing a zombie outbreak didn't happen today, I'm totally inappropriately dressed for long-distance running." 

On the day I wore this, though, I think I'd be ok.  It's a dress, sure, but I'm wearing a linen shirt up top!  I feel like linen is always going to be a good way to go, it being so strong and all.

Also, my shoes have laces.  While laced shoes are not a Zombieland rule of survival, I think it would make a big difference.

Also, I know I'm late to the tied-shirt-over-a-dress party, but better late than never!

Shirt: Brooks Brothers, thrifted
Dress: thrifted
Shoes: Target
Outfit: Zombie-ready

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I fly on a plane, I try to choose clothes that I could easily swim across the ocean in. It's morbid, but it makes me feel better. ;)

    ReplyDelete