- On days when it's too hot to stand over the stove, the slow cooker is just about the only way to get a hot meal.
- It's super simple. Chop, put in pot, leave for 7 hours. When we get home, we have a delicious home-cooked meal that we barely even remember preparing.
- Leftovers. Without fail, we can get two dinners and two lunches EACH out of our slow cooker meals.
- One red and green pepper
- Medium-sized onion
- Worchestire sauce
- 4 cups beef brother
- 2 lbs. beef (not pictured)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (not pictured)