About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A sickness

I have a shirt-tying sickness.

Ever since I discovered the greatness that is tying-a-shirt-that's-too-big, I haven't stopped.  It just works too well!  See my excitement here?!

Lately I've been perfecting my librarian-chic.  I'm finally FINALLY getting paid to work in a library, so I'm trying out all my professional/comfortable/hip combinations.  And I have to tell y'all, I really love this one.  I was so comfortable all day, even if my skirt kept flipping up over my head due to 20 mph winds.  (Ok not really, but it was too windy of a day for so flouncy a skirt.)


See that face?  That's my "shh!" face, y'all.

Skirt: Gap with giftcard
Shirt and belt: thrifted via Savers
Shoes (loves of my life): Steve Madden
Attitude: librarian-serious

No comments:

Post a Comment