About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Make that no more food for 30 days, too

Y'all, I just ate this:


That, dear readers, is a Flying Pig doughnut from Gourdough's Donuts.  It is a glazed donut, covered in maple glaze, topped with strips of crispy bacon.  I cannot, as long as I live, eat another doughnut and expect it to come within a fraction of  awesome as this doughnut.

This afternoon, Ed, Gus and I trekked to Auditorium Shores to check out the Gypsy Picnic Trailer Food Festival.  For all the shit I give Austin about being too expensive and just generally overrated, Austin has some badass trailer food.  And this festival showcased them all.

I stuffed myself silly and need to pass out on top of all the clothes I'm deciding on for the 30 for 30.  So long, Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment