About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Monday, November 15, 2010

What the what?! And other exclamations

Finals!

That is my excuse for missing a day, and yes I will continue to use it well through the summer, thankyouverymuch.  My absence was on the blog only, I assure you.  In fact, I was so busy this weekend with sleeping school work, I channeled Liz Lemon for my outfit on Sunday.
My shirt is wrinkled because I desperately need my mother to iron my closet.
Obviously I was trying to be as awkward as possible.  After I ate a bag of Sabor del Soledad, I wrote some sketch comedy, was mentored by my boss and avoided meaningful relationships.

Today was a fresh start! Except only for me, not for Ed.  Yellow pictures are what you get when you have to take pictures in a poorly-lit apartment because your photographer boyfriend is too tired sick to wake up at 6am with you to take your picture so you have to wait until after its dark. 

Brown scarf-small boutique in Ann Arbor; black tights-TJ Maxx; "leather jacket"-another small boutique in Ann Arbor. Yes I realize I could've gotten it for much cheaper at Target.  Supporting local business and whatnot...
Don't you just hate it when people don't drop everything for you? I mean really.

No comments:

Post a Comment