About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Round 2

Sick again today but feeling better.  Tea, pajamas, and taking care of a whiny-ass puppy all day will do that to you.  I'll be back at work again tomorrow, my amount of sick days left says I have to.

I did not wear this today.  I wore pajamas.  But I did wear this last week.
I really didn't like this one all that much; it's unflattering and not very creative.  When I wear wide-leg trousers, I usually try to pair it with a more fitted top.
And as you can see, its time to wash the ole brown cardigan.  I couldn't get it to stay on my shoulders.

So why did I even take pictures of this mediocre outfit?  The hair.  Folks, this was the best hair day yet.  So much curl and volume!  And the trick?  It's dirty.

Shh, don't tell.

Polka-dot top: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: H&M
Trousers: I can't remember, I think a department store
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Awesome hair: Pollution and hair products

3 comments:

  1. oh I kind of like the loose-on-loose look. Looks comfy...which might only be appealing to me because It's 8:30 and I'm thinking about calling it a night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the jeans...and the up close shot of your shirt shows the cute little dots! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha seriously I LOVE your hair. Great hair day!

    Also, since you're in my top seven blogs to read every day and I think you're totally stylish, I gave you an award! See here....
    http://betterthanamilkmustache.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-why-thank-you.html

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete