About Me

Musings of a hopeful wanderer.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Decidedly not 1 of 30

I understand there's a new 30 for 30 Challenge a-brewing around these parts.  While I loved participating in the last one, I'm bowing out this time around.  You see, I live in Texas and the weather now is no different than it was 3 months ago.  I don't really have a lot of clothes and most of my work-appropriate wear I included the last time around.  If I did it now, I'd be wearing all the same clothes as last time.  (Kendi, also a Texan, for sure has way more clothes than me.)

See for yourself:
 See, I wore this shirt last time.
 And this skirt.
Even the belt, which isn't technically included in the challenge but I think you see where I'm going with this.

So what I'm really saying is that I'm basically "30 for 30-ing" all the damn time because I don't have that many clothes.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the badass remixing going on, though.  And I do plan to join you for the spring challenge, when you'll see me trying to figure out how to endure what will, I'm sure, already be 80+ degree temps.

I am a wuss.

Skirt: Old Navy, second-hand via Elaine
Shirt: Brooks Brothers, thrifted
Socks: Target
Boots: via DSW
Bare legs: It was 70 degrees AGAIN today, people!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blues and purple mix in this outfit. I really like that skirt! I just bought a skirt off another blogger for the first time last week.

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete